Henni Gusfa


Abstract: Communication within an organization is very basic, but bad communication can damage the existing
cultural order within an organization. Poor communication can cause bullying and have an impact on employee
productivity. This study aims to determine how much influence bullying in internal communication on
performance employee.
Paradigm of research is positivistic and research method used is survey with quantitative approach. Data
analysis method used is multiple linear regression. Furthermore, the object of his research is the employee of
the South Jakarta Tourist Company, amounting to 55 employees taken with a sampling census. Result of t test
calculation, the influence of internal communication (X1) on performance employee (Y) obtained count value
tcount 4,707> 2,007 ttable with significance value 0.000 <0.005. The results of these calculations indicate that
internal communication variables significantly affect the performance employee.
Calculation with t test on variable bullying (X2), obtained tcount of 3,680> 2.007 table with significance value
0.001 <0.005. The results show that the variables of internal communication significantly affect the employee
performance. Next with the F test, the Fcount value is 86.043 with a significance level of 0.000. It means that
HO is rejected and Ha is accepted, since the value of Fcount is 86.043> 3.18 (Ftabel) and the significance
value is 0.000 <0.05. So that can be stated internal communication and bullying effect simultaneously to
performance employee. The magnitude of influence on the basis of the coefficient of determination of the two
independent variables to the dependent variable is 0.768 or 76.8%. While the remaining 23.2% influenced by
other variables that are not described in this study.
Keywords: internal communication, bullying, employee performance

Full Text:



  • There are currently no refbacks.

MEDIAKOM Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Komunikasi
Magister Ilmu Komunikasi Universitas Mercu Buana
Jl. Raya Meruya Selatan, Kembangan, Jakarta 11650
Tlp./Fax: +62215871335
p-ISSN: 1979-0139
e-ISSN: 2597-4793

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

View My Stats


The Journal is Indexed and Journal List Title by: