PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN KERJA, KOMPENSASI, DAN BEBAN KERJA TERHADAP TURNOVER INTENTION DI PT. PRIMA HOTEL INDONESIA

Vicky Azhari, K Kasmir

Abstract


This study aims to examine the effect of Work Environment, Compensation, and
Workload on Employee Turnover Intention at PT Prima Hotel Indonesia. The sample of this
study were employees who worked at PT Prima Hotel Indonesia. Sampling using
Nonprobability technique is saturated sample or often called total sampling because the number
of employees is 109 people. This research was carried out quantitatively with multiple linear
regression analysis method, by testing the statistical test hypothesis t. The results of this study
can be concluded that the magnitude of the effect of the work environment variable,
compensation, and workload on turnover intention is 73% while the remaining 27% is
influenced by other variables outside the research such as organizational culture, work
motivation, leadership, job stress, and etc. Working environment and compensation
simultaneously have a negative and significant effect on turnover intention, while workload
have a positive and significant effect on turnover intention.


Keywords


Work Environment, Compensation, Workload and Turnover Intention

Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 SWOT : Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Manajemen

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

SWOT : Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Manajemen

Pascasarjana Mercu Buana Jakarta, Kampus Menteng, Gedung Tedja Buana Lt. 4 Jl. Menteng Raya No. 29 Jakarta Pusat


width=width=